We are excited that you’re interested in being part of Women of Wonder Con’s Creative Corner. Our goal is to make our creatives (artists, writers, musicians, etc.) our guests as well. We want you to be passionate, involved, and part of making this convention a wonderful experience for the creative community.
Applications are closed for the 2020 Creative Corner!
We’re so sorry if you were unable to get an application in this time around. Keep an eye out, and be sure you follow us on social media to keep in the loop when applications open for 2021.
- We love to see original, creative, innovative work. That means that while fan art is definitely allowed, we especially want to see your original content be it art, music, writing, etc.
- Answer all questions in as much detail as you can. The more information we have, the better we get to know you and the easier it is for us to make decisions when reviewing applications.
- Our convention works a bit differently than a lot of conventions in that we like our Creative Corner folks to be our guests too. If you choose to participate in a panel or workshop at the convention, your table is FREE! Don’t want to? That’s fine too. While priority will often go to those interested in participating in all aspects of the con, we will also be offering tables at $10 to some creatives who aren’t interesting in doing a panel or workshop.
- Because we’re an all ages convention, know that any adult content will need to be censored. You’re still totally welcome to include it on your table or in your portfolio, just know that at the show, your display should be viewable by attendees of any age.
- You must be able to be present at the convention on March 7 from 10am to 5pm and arrive in time to have your booth set up prior to the 10am opening. If you cannot commit to attending and being present at your table (minus any time you spend hosting panels or workshops), please considering waiting to apply for another year or simply coming as an attendee!